Thank you for your interest in considering Western Hills Golf Course for your event. Western Hills is a par 72 championship course, originally designed by William F. Gordon. It opened for play in the early 1960's and is known for its rolling terrain and beautiful vistas. The course has since been renovated by architect Stephen Kay, and the project included bunkering, drainage and designs to improve the playability of the golf course. Our facility includes a fully stocked pro shop, restaurant and banquet facility. The golf course and banquet facility are capable of handling outings consisting of up to 144 people.
At Western Hills, our staff will help you to make sure your outing is a success. The pro shop, grounds crew and restaurant staff will work together with you to ensure you and your participants all have an enjoyable experience.
Click the links below for more information on organizing your event. We look forward to working together with you, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you might have. Thank you for your interest.
- Shotgun start outings are available Monday through Friday before Labor Day and Monday through Sunday after Labor Day. We allow the course to be closed for only one weekday and one weekend outing per week. All shotgun starts must start at 8 am. No outings will be allowed on holidays.
- Weekday tournament fees range from $32 to $50 per player for green fees and cart. Please call the pro for details.
- Weekend shotgun tournament fees are $55 per player for green fees and cart. Call pro for block time pricing.
- The amount of $7 per participant must be spent in the pro shop for prizes.
- Restaurant fees vary depending on the package you choose.
- A $500 deposit is required for all events. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and is required to hold the date.
Download printable tournament info HERE.
- Appropriate golf attire is required for all participants and tournament staff.
- The tournament director is responsible for the conduct of the event participants and event staff. The tournament director is liable for damages to persons/person, the facility, and or equipment/golf carts as it relates to improper behavior.
- Damages will be billed to the tournament/tournament director as warranted.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the course unless they are purchased from the restaurant.
- Any special tournament requests must be given to the golf professional at least 7 days in advance.
- Seven days prior to the event, you must declare the number of participants so that the food can be ordered and that the appropriate number of carts are on hand.
- The balance of the course fees must be paid at least 7 days in advance. Pro shop fees and restaurant fees are due in full on the day of the event.
- Pace of play expectations for all outings is 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- In the event of inclement weather, the tournament will start unless the course is deemed unplayable by the golf course staff.